- Why choose cloth over disposables?
- What are the different cloth and hybrid styles available?
- What do they look and feel like? And how do they each work?
- How does their use impact my life, my pocketbook and the environment?
- How can I home launder and what will I need to do it?
- Will my baby really potty-train 1 year earlier by using cloth diapers?
- Is a diaper service the right choice for me and how does it even work?
For answers to these questions and more, please join us for a fun and informative hands-on class.
Classes are held monthly. Start time is specified in the drop down and is based upon location. Please plan to arrive approx 10 minutes early to allow yourself time to get settled.
Please use the drop-down menu to the right to select the date, time and location that works best for you.Where:
- Gowanus: Diaperkind 126 13th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Greenpoint: Wild Was Mama 272 Driggs Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222
- Astoria: Raising Astoria 26-11 23rd Ave, Queens, NY 11105
- West Village: Love Child 1 Horatio Street, NYC 10014
- Jersey City: Hazel Baby 199 Montgomery St, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Harlem: Harlem Yoga Studio 44 W 125th St, 3rd Fl NYC 10027
Classes are $25 for you plus one. Doulas, healthcare and childcare workers are welcome to attend any class free of charge to enhance their training.
All class attendees will receive a discount on orders placed within 24 hours of attending the class. The discount is 10% off your first order of $100 or more.